- My role at TEDxDresden: Volunteer Management
- My background: HR and communication (corporate) & expert in raising strong-willed kids (private ;-))
- My contact: kathy.roelants[at]tedxdresden.com
- My favourite TED talk: What we can do about the culture of hate - Sally Kohn
- Link to the TED talk: https://goo.gl/1rMFuF
Working in team towards a common goal and learning from others gives me energy. It also helps me to reflect and continuously grow as a person. I see the power of simple gestures, human touch and giving back to the community as a common thread in my life and also find that in the TedX team. They try to connect people and make an impact and difference in the life of others. I believe everybody can make the world a better place if one chooses to walk in the light of altruism and kindness. Because helping others also drives our personal success.